We undertake quite a range of tasks under the heading of ‘research’. Many of our team members are trained, experienced researchers and the managing director has lectured for many years in statistics and research methods at undergraduate level.
It is through applied research that we can help with:
- supporting feasibility studies;
- designing and carrying out surveys;
- undertaking documentary analysis;
- carrying out interviews with target groups;
- undertaking consultations with a wide range of stakeholders; and
- developing and leading on research and development projects.
To learn about our research work here are a couple of our case studies, with testimonials
- OWLS – a transnational research and development project about improving the quality of vocational training and
- Parity Care – a feasibility study to support a dedicated group of people who wanted to improve the quality of care for people with learning disabilities and complex needs.