Our work on developing resources for your organisation includes:
- Strategic business planning support,
- funding research,
- developing funding strategies and writing bids
- training Board members, staff and volunteers – most of which is delivered via our own Good Ideas Institute providing mentoring support and
- advice for quality standards including Trusted Charity and Investing in Volunteers.
Here are a couple of case studies that illustrate some of the ways in which we help build ‘resources’ for organisations like yours.
- Mainstreaming Good Conversations – developing a bespoke training programme to support health and social care integration
- Strategic Business Planning – a long term relationship to help develop both staff and the organisation