As you know Good Ideas Ltd is a specialist organisation dedicated to helping voluntary sector organisations (VSOs) to ‘do more of what they’re good it’. We have always provided training and consultancy services but now we’ve moved our training online. And we want you to join us!
We have a new learning platform for the voluntary sector through which Good Ideas and VSOs can market their learning experiences together.
Why work with us?
Working together brings significant advantages for every organisation who joins us:
- It’s your course, you are the experts – so the content remains your copyright (and liability).
- Sell more training online and reach more people than delivering the same training face to face
- Reduce your carbon footprint by offering blended learning online
- Save on marketing costs by being part of a learning hub, specifically for the voluntary sector
- You don’t have to pay to set up or maintain your own learning platform
- Make the most of your assets – that great face to face training course could generate useful income for your charity.
- Reach more people – don’t just deliver your course once, but automatically deliver the course multiple times to multiple learners
- Celebrate your learners’ success by awarding them e-badges when they attend your live events (such as online webinars) or complete your courses. We can set that up for you – it’s all part of the service!
In short – you provide the training content and we provide the blended learning know-how. You can concentrate on what you’re good at and let us do the rest!
Getting the quality right
We’ve thought about this a lot – we’re aware that there is a wide variety of online learning experiences out there. Let’s just say that ‘some are better than others’!
We are passionate about offering quality learning experiences at the Good Ideas Institute – so we’ve worked with our partners to develop a bespoke training programme that helps charities design effective blended learning solutions. (Even our Managing Director is doing her Masters in Online and Distance Learning, so we’re serious about this!)
Membership of the Good Ideas Institute
To become a Member of the Good Ideas Institute a representative from your organisation will complete the Good Learning Experiences training course. This programme will help your organisation to
- Design better blended learning experiences;
- Provide enhanced support for online learners;
- Utilise the most appropriate facilities our platform so that your learners enjoy and apply their learning;
- Harness best practice from European quality standards and award winning vocational e-learning; and
- Demonstrate the impact your training delivers for your learners.
Together our members create a ‘community of practice’ where people passionate about good quality blended learning can learn from and inspire each other.
Working in partnership to create a win-win
We work with our Members to ensure that together we create something that’s appropriate for your customers and manageable for your organisation. We know what online learning experiences should look like – but we’ve also run charities ourselves, so we have to work together to develop a learning design that works for everyone – your charity, your trainers and your learners.
We provide ongoing training and development for all our Members so that you stay up to date and harness the latest facilities for your learners. You’ll also be supported by one of our Mentors – experienced blended learning designers who want to help you succeed.
If you’ve got a training programme that you’d like to put on line – contact us and we’ll guide you through how you can benefit from the Good Ideas Institute.